There is no higher priority to our entire Amatra family than the safety of our guests and employees. In these uncertain times, we wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Amatra to support you and your travel plans. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility.
Your Travel Safety
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with central and local public health authorities (including the WHO and MOHFW) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public restrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- All guests and employees entering our hotels are undergoing body temperature screening.
- On-going education on MOHFW guidelines and training to our employees, considering that they are the ones who interact with guests. All these measures have been initiated with a single focus of ensuring guest safety and well-being of our employees too.
Your Travel Flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as "non-refundable" (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020, can be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-refundable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are booked between today and April 30, 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- Barring the black-out dates of the peak season, the reservations would be changed at no extra charge.
If you need to adjust reservations made via the Amatra website, or Central Reservations, please contact our guest assistance team. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
At Amatra, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Whether you are travelling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the Amatra hospitality you’ve come to expect.
General Manager - Brand Operations