PLHR Hospitality Private Limited is committed to ensure highest level of confidentiality of customer data. We will never disclose the customer data without prior concern. The satisfaction and confidence of a customer is our top priority. The only exception is when the data is requested by legal authorities and as per law of the land we might require to share the data with concern authorities
PLHR Hospitality Private Limited has multiple hotels but they may not be owned by the company. Data provided by customer on website or Individual hotels are handled with our policy to ensure highest level of confidentiality and the data will never be disclosed. If a Third party uses personal data like payment gateway, we make sure it has the capacity to protect the personal data
Our website is SSL certified. We use anti ddos protection and ensure data protection in cloud storage. If the data is transferred we ensure the transfer is by secured tool.
At individual hotel properties we ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personal data.
Any compromise with the data confidentiality will be treated seriously including reporting to respective legal authorities as high risk to right and freedom of person.
We collect the following data from customer –
Name, mail id, date of birth, special dates like marriage anniversary, Nationality
Credit Card (for reservation and transaction)
Preferences and travel details
Arrival and departure dates, room preferences and interest (smoking/ non-smoking etc), questions/ comments, technical and location data generated while usage of website and application
Personal data is collected while usage of hotel activities, participation in marketing event or promotion, third party transmission like tour operator/Online booking agencies and Internet actives like website/social media pages
The personal data is collected during following activities
– Booking a Room
– Check-in/ Check-Out
– Restaurant, Bar and others Service usages
– Requests, Complains, disputes
– Feedback form submission
– Offline reservation query
Participation in Online Promotions
– Acceptance for updated offers
– Participation in surveys
– Enrolling for any online competition/ games
– Newsletter subscription
Data transmission from third party partners
– Tour Operator / Travel Agencies (online or offline)
– GDS reservation system
– Online room booking at website
– Participation in social media campaigns
– Subscribing on social media accounts
– Rate shopping for a query
Mandatory by Law
– Photo Id proof / Address Proof while check-in
The customer data is used for reservation and hotel service. The data helps to ensure good services by knowledge of customer preferences, special occasions etc. The data will never is shared with any non-related third parties.
We use the data for
-Accounting purpose for business and providing you with requested products and services.
-Mandatory services for performance of contract
-We obtain consent from the person for future usage in newsletter, promotional activities
-Mandatory as per law of the land
The following is the retention period of the data
For duration of the stay
-Managing access to room
-Service usage monitoring like Telephone, TV , restaurant/bar usage
As per the terms and condition of stay
Accounting purpose for business and providing you with requested products and services.
7 Years retention period
-Customer data – Name, mail id, date of birth, special dates like marriage anniversary, Nationality Purpose
-Accounting purpose for business and providing you with requested products and services
-Data retention as mandatory by law
The following third part may access your data –
– External Service providers – IT sub-contractors, banks, credit card issuers etc
– Commercial Partner – Unless customer approves the data will not be shared with any of the commercial partners
– Social Networking Sites – If any of the social networking profile of hotel is visited, subscribed etc the public data of the login id is accessible
– Local Authorities – We may be obliged to share data with local authorities if required as part of law or inquiry etc In case of any breach of any of the TCCCP Regulations, 2018 issued by the TRAI, we agrees to indemnify Servetel, its employees, directors, associates and its partners against any liability, claims, damages or any penalties of whatsoever nature from any regulatory authorities/third party.
Servetel reserves the right to audit the outgoing calls from time to time being made by the customer.
A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser which may then be stored on your system.
Cookies for visitor tracking are intended for user comfort by helping us to get understanding with usage of our website (frequently visited sections, usage of applications etc). The cookies may collect statistics for better relevance and usage of our services
We do not associate the information in a website visitor’s cookie with any other personal information about that visitor.
You have the right to obtain information on data stored or get it rectified, erased and restrict the processing of it. In the event you wish to exercise the above rights please contact to [email protected]